Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Friday, October 06, 2006

Pumpkin Update

So I cleaned out the litter box this morning to get a good read on the status of poor Pumpkin’s bladder. Last night I could only find a bunch of little clumps that were made up of 2-3 drops of urine in the clumping kitty litter. Pumpkin’s little drops were very easy to tell apart from the almost half cup size balls that Scootie makes.

This morning’s “Pumpkin clumps” were now quarter sized, but not very deep: They were flat like pancakes (or quarters I suppose) instead of round like balls. Still! I’m delighted to get quarters out of her!

I’ll be keeping a close eye on her all weekend and let you know what happens. If everything turns out OK I would like to write it down in a letter and mail it to my vet for his reference in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home