Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

I’m supposed to get my order of organic live herb plants today. I ordered them from this place: http://www.greenmountainwebworks.com/weedfarmherbs/index.php and I’m gonna have so much fun this afternoon and tomorrow figuring out where to plant them all. Woo hoo! I got full sun plants, and part shade plants, and tall and short plants, and I think I’ll have to move the iris’ from the middle of my little flower garden to that I can put my giant purple thistles there instead, and… well, you get the picture.

I’m so excited I could almost pee my pants. Work? Today? No, I think I’d rather go blogging to take up the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Fortunately for me, I hung out with you last weekend and I am pretty sure you DID NOT actually pee your pants. Which is good, cuz you're an adult and all.

Subject change: Foot and heel pain. Instead of taking a bunch of Ibuprofen, what are my alternatives? I'm doing the stretching, and trying to find the right shoe inserts, but is there something I can take other than Apap or Ibuprofen now?

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home