Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Monday, January 16, 2006

Gluttony Revisited

So I went to the Doctor last Thursday just for my annual checkup and “female stuff” and was told that a virus that I had a year ago and got rid of 6 months ago is “Starting to come back”. *expletive*

So I went to the Dentist last Friday just for my annual checkup and teeth cleaning and was told that I have a cavity. I told the dentist, who is my neighbor and who I’ve known for almost 30 years “you suck, but I still love you”. He charged me $123 for the checkup and the cleaning, and then I was told that I had to come back in March for the filling and that it would cost me $170. They made me sign a waiver noting that I KNEW that it would cost $170 and I wouldn’t argue about it later. I told the dentist and the hygienist that the cavity was probably caused by all the chocolate and garbage that I was eating around Christmas. *Double expletive*

I have an Optometrist appointment on Wednesday. I’m afraid to go. I’m seriously thinking that if do not cancel this appointment they’ll tell me I have cataracts or glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy or something terrible like that. Ghaa!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

That'll teach you to go to doctors...

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home