Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Monday, December 12, 2005

Spamalot

Due to a large number of “Spam” comments on my blog I thought it best to turn on an anti-spam word verification step for my commenters. I feel rotten about this, especially since most of my comments come from my two best friends, and I truly love getting comments from them, and I truly don’t want to make it more difficult for them, but what’s a girl to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

I like the word verification, believe it or not. It gives me the opportunity to practice typing since the "words" are just nonsense. I like it! :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Do whatcha gotta do, girl!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home