Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The times they are a-changin'

Is anyone else out there sick of the changing world? My friends are sick, or worse: dead, other friends are having babies, others are moving, Things at work are changing, my body is changing (damn hormones!), my car is falling apart with only 55,000 miles on it, the weather is changing (but I still love autumn), and don’t even get me started on “Natural Disaster Burnout”. And then there is the war, and since I've travelled a lot, I think I can understand "The Big Picture", but what about that exit stratagy? And when is the stupidity of almost every African country going to stop? When are they going to grow up and run a country like a country, instead of a private play ground?

Comments please? Anyone else feeling like this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Amen sister! I, too, am suffering from change burnout. It's too much. Makes a girl want to run away to a small island somewhere with no TV and only a CD player.

Frickin' sense of responsibility! If only I was the "run away and hide" type. Wonder if that's really any better...?

2:39 PM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Saturn just left my house so I am feeling the need for change. Hate you saturn, glad you are gone after two years of opression.

Anwho, change is usually good, sometimes bad, but always scary.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home