Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Doctor Massage

Last Tuesday I went to the doctor for a check up, and everything is great with me. But she had just moved, and looked stressed, so I asked her if she had a couple of minutes to tell me about it. She started telling me ALL about it right away, and as she was talking I motioned for her to sit in a chair, and I started to massage her shoulders.

By the time we were done she refused to charge me the co-pay, and made an appointment to have me massage her that Saturday morning at 9:30 am. I charged her $40, and she left a $10 tip, and she asked if she can do that every Saturday morning. Doing some quick mathematics in my head I said "yes!" She is also going to convince her husband, another doctor, to have my massages.

Then Ron and I were at Clearbrook (a local golf course and grille room) for a night cap Thursday night and we were telling the bartender about it. I happened to be sitting next to a very intoxicated OBGYN, who had had a very "bad delivery" that day, and she said that she would also love to have me give her massages.

Think of the shoes I can buy!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! It's a sign of great things to come!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Sign me up! Not kidding. If I'm going to be at work Mon-Fri again, I'm going to need a massage.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Still need a massage, and let's add migraines to the list of things we need to discuss at lunch. Grrr!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home