Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Vacations and Birthdays

Well, I'm on my way to Florida for a two week vacation. One of two things is going to happen: #1) My parents have a computer and I can get on-line, so I will actually have lots of time to write and post to this blog that has until now been quite neglected, or #2) My parents don't have a new computer and this site will continue to be neglected.

Wish me luck!

BTW: I'm going to spend my 40th Birthday (gasp!) on Key West eating, drinking, and shopping my way from one end of Duval Street to the other. Lordy how I love being old enough to afford to do that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

Happy Birthday Mags!

10:50 AM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Have a great time!!! Happy bday!!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home