Thistle Dew Nutrition

Ramblings from a "Simpler" and perpertual student of natural health, with a strong focus on how to eat well to prevent chronic diseases.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Monday, August 21, 2006

90%

"Life is 10% of what is dealt to us...90% of what we do with it..."
Anon.

An old gentle woman who I met in St. Louis, Missouri once told me “You only regret what you don’t do.” I have applied this to every aspect of my life, and although I am exhausted as I am writing this, I am glad to know that I have really packed a lot of life into the past 10 days.

Do you have any regrets? Think about it. Are any of your regrets things you did, or are they only things that you didn’t do? Get out of the house, get out from in front of that T.V., go to the gym, write a book, take a class at the local community college or the local craft store, invite your friends over for dinner, Get your MBA, fly to a warm sandy place for the weekend, or spend the afternoon drinking tea in one of those over stuffed chairs at Barnes and Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home